Saturday 4 May 2019

Jewel of the Sea – Chapter 11

My main time to write is in the evenings. I started working on this chapter on Wednesday but since then there have been a number of personal distractions.

One of my best friends is in hospital with her baby and I wanted to do something to cheer her up. I gave up an evening to work on creating her a special letter and gift. Another evening was lost to looking at my families finances and trying to work out how we will afford everything this month as I am no longer bringing in any money on maternity leave.

Today, I have taken every chance I have had to get some writing done and I have finally finished editing the chapter to post on Wattpad. If you have time to take a look, please do give it a read and let me know what you think.

How are you progressing towards your writing goals?

If you like this post, you may enjoy:

Comma ‘gain!

How much development do you give you Secondary characters?

Hand write to boost creativity

My best kept writing secret of last year (Happily Ever Author)

  if_twitter-01-01_3066980  if_instagram-01-01_3066990  if_youtube-01-01_3066976  if_g-01-01_3066962

Ally plus text

Advertisements


from WordPress http://bit.ly/2VkTRUR

No comments:

Post a Comment