Thursday 19 December 2019

Happy Holidays

Here are my favourite photos from the Christmas Photo shoot at Little Wattsits Photography.

2g2a1844

2g2a1805

My kids really don’t like sitting still to have their photo taken.  They are growing up so fast that it upsets me that I don’t have more good photos of them. So, I booked them in for a professional photo shoot with my favourite photographer.

My kids were not playing ball and post shoot I was convinced there would be no decent pictures.  If you read my NaNo Diary you will know why I am surprised these turned out so well.  Trust me, it is a Christmas miracle Aria allowed me to put the bow in her hair and didn’t rip it out in protest.

As usual, the photographer has blown me away with her photo magic. I hope you enjoy these special photos that mean a lot to me.

I won’t be posting on my blog during the Christmas break and I won’t be as active on social media.  Instead, I will be busy making memories with my friends and family.

I hope your holidays are filled with magical moments and smiles and that you get to lose yourself in a good book.

If you like this post, you will enjoy:

Aria’s Alice in Wonderland themed First Birthday

My baby girl. This post contains cute baby pics!

The Best Children’s Books for Christmas

Felixstowe Book Festival – Children’s Events

Jolly World Book Day

How I got my son pedalling first try!

3 Easy Activities for Kids at a Gender Reveal Party


Discover more ways to connect with me by clicking my link tree.

@Redfae



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2s13bzx

No comments:

Post a Comment