Monday 22 June 2020

9 Years Married

Yesterday was Father’s Day in the UK and I looked back at photographs of my dad and I, and Photos of my husband with our kids. I feel so blessed to have had both their influences in my life.

A collage of pics showing me with my dad, and my husband with our kids.

We got together in 2000, and earlier this year we celebrated being together 20y. It doesn’t feel that long as time’s flown by. We’ve been through a lot together, ups and downs, and it’s made us so strong.

We don’t make a big fuss of our anniversaries but next year we might do something as it’ll be 10 years, and that’s a big deal. We were thinking of going away but little Aria doesn’t like travelling, but I’m hoping by next year she’ll be better. And, hopefully the virus will be old news too.

placeholder://
Wedding Memories

If you enjoyed this, you will like:

About Me

Suffolk UKPA Meet

Aria’s First Birthday

Roald Dahl: My Childhood Memories



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3hPO0yo

No comments:

Post a Comment