Sunday 31 January 2016

Caudalie Gift Sets

I've been spoilt with Caudalie and will be reviewing these products soon. 

Back row - set 2 and set 3
Front row - set 1

SET 1 - Beauty Grows Here 

My sister bought me for Christmas the Caudalie gift set with travel size products.    This set contains:

*  Gentle Cleansing Milk (30ml)
*  Vinosource - Moisturising Sorbet (10ml)
*  Divine Oil (15ml)
*  The Des Vignes - Shower Gel (30ml)

I tried the oil and fell in love.  It truly smells divine.  They have a perfume in the same scent that's now high up on my wish list along with the oil j promptly used up.  

The other products in the set are being saved for a vacation away in May.  

Set 2 & 3

I told my husband to not get me anything for Valentines Day because I'm indulging in the January Sales.  I had to wait until the end of the month to treat myself but it gave me plenty of time to find some bargains.

Set 2 - Vine body luxury set 
£16.50 @ Bath & Unwind

This contains:

* Vine body butter (225ml)
* Hand & nail cream (50ml)
* Lip conditioner (4.5g)

I'm holding fire or trying these products as I still have my Figs & Rouge hand cream & lip balm and I recently bought the Alba nut body oil & leave in conditioner (reviews to come). 

Set 3 - Moisture essentials set 
£23 @ Bath & Unwind

This contains: 

* Vinosource moisturising sorbet (40ml)
* EAU Micellaire cleansing water (100ml)
* Lip Conditioner (4.5g)

I'm going to use this skincare set exclusively throughout February and then review.  I'm hoping it will be a moisturising as the sets band suggests.  

BATH & UNWIND

This online shop offers free P&P for orders over £40.  I was about 50p short. Instead of being charged £3.99 I threw in a sample size bottle of Trilogy Rosehop Oil which I've always wanted to try.  This bumped up my order sufficiently.  

I placed my order on 27 Jan.  Estimated delivery was 2 Feb but it arrived early on 29 Jan.  Early is generally a good thing. 

The items were well packaged.  I would definitely use their site again to purchase products. 

The only thing that would hold me back is the hefty minimum spend got free P&P.  If I was only buying something small for £5 or under then adding £4 to it makes it almost twice the price.   









No comments:

Post a Comment