Friday 14 June 2019

Jewel of the Sea – Chapter 28

This chapter is very upbeat and happy.  It felt good to write something that wasn’t full of drama but it still has lots of feels.

Here is a confession, I have never been on a real first date.  You know the sort where you a guy takes you out to get to know you better. I was too young for my earliest boyfriends and then I fell for Rob who was my best friend and have never looked back.  Mariah and Jace’s romance is inspired in parts by memories I have of crushing on my best friend.  

Some people believe you have to write what you know but I believe that you should work with what you know to create something new.  I’ve never had lightening powers but I know what lightening is and I can imagine how it might effect my body if it was part of me.

Does your novel contain things you have never experienced?

Click here to read chapter 28

If you enjoyed this chapter, you may like:

Jewel of the Sea – Chapter 27

Jewel of the Sea – Chapter 26

How I got my son pedaling first try!

My baby girl. This post contains cute baby pics!

  if_twitter-01-01_3066980  if_instagram-01-01_3066990  if_youtube-01-01_3066976  if_g-01-01_3066962

Ally plus text

Advertisements


from WordPress http://bit.ly/2WJ1jES

No comments:

Post a Comment