Thursday 24 September 2015

Kjaer Weis vs Luxsit

Two other samples I bought from Amazingy were: 

* Kjaer Weis cream foundation - Porcelain 
* Luxsit BB cream - fair opal (spf 15)


The full size Kjaer Weis products are in posh silver cases that can be refilled.  It looks glamorous and economical.

I had never heard of Luxsit before visiting Amazingy. As I'm looking to replace my current BB cream with something organic this seemed like a good option.  I also like that it has spf protection - very positive for a redhead.  


This thing I notice is that both products are a darker shade than my other samples.  As far as I am aware, this is currently the lightest shade they stock.  

The Kjaer Weis (top) was very thick.  The Luxsit was oil and separated when I samples some on my skin. 


The Kjaer Weis is clearly too dark for my pale skin. It looks like it gives a full coverage so if you can get the right shade for you then you could easily give the illusion of flawless skin.  If you are Loly White like me then you'll look like an Oompa Loompa with this on your face.  

The Luxsit disappear into my skin and felt nice.  I guess the oil helps it melt in but I'm concerned it would be too sheer for me.  It is full of benefits (a one for all style product). 

VERDICTS 
Kjaer Weis is good quality but too dark.  "Like Porcelain" is nothing like porcelain.  Being able to buy refills will save you money and the environment.  The case is so pretty I wanted this to be the one.  



Luxsit is full of benefits (a one for all style product) but I don't think it will have deep enough coverage for me. I do like that it includes spf protection.  



Sadly, I'm not sold by either so won't be investing in a full size versions.  The hunt for the perfect organic base for pale skin continues.  



No comments:

Post a Comment