Monday 9 December 2019

World Indie Warriors Brochure

Who are World Indie Warriors

I love being part of World Indie Warriors.  They have been one of the highlights of my 2019.  The members are incredibly supportive and creative. They have encouraged me to push myself to try new things and above all, believe in myself.

We have been chatting online for a while.  We meet via video on Zoom.  And, some of us have even met up in person.  Together we are developing a community on Facebook to support more Indie Creatives.

The Indie Catalogue

One of the projects we are working on is to create a brochure with products by Indie Creatives.  We want to make discovering products and books by indie creatives easy.  The brochure can be downloaded or printed, and is accessible to anyone interested

We needed someone to create the brochure.  Guess who volunteered?  Me!

It was a bigger project than I anticipated. I had to juggle it around my other commitments and doing NaNoWriMo, but I pulled the first copy together in time for the deadline.

WIW Brochure (1)

The December edition is another great resource for gifts during the Holiday season.  You can discover the brochure on the World Indie Warriors website.  Please visit:  https://worldindiewarriors.wordpress.com.

Do you want to get involved?

Getting involved couldn’t be easier.  All you need to do is join the World Indie Warriors Members Facebook page or message us on Instagram (@worldindiewarriors).

We welcome all indie creatives and want to support each other.  If you are self-published, an artist, a musician or any type of creator, pop along and find out what we are all about.  You won’t be disappointed!

We also want to connect with small businesses that provide services to support indie creatives.  We love getting to know book bloggers and product reviewers.

I hope to see you there.

If you liked this, you will enjoy:

Gifts for writers

I got to tour Ingram Spark’s print facility

Why I Love World Indie Warriors

How was NaNoWriMo 2019

Book Review: Envy by J D Groom

Book Review: Duet Rubato


To discover more ways to connect with me, please click my link tree.

@Redfae

 



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2YFqWt3

No comments:

Post a Comment