Monday 6 January 2020

Book Reviews of 2019

Do you write Book Reviews? If so, good for you. Reviews not only help readers make more informed choices on their next read but it also support authors.

I don’t get much time to read. I’m constantly surrounded by distractions. But, I wanted that to change. So last year, I set my target low at 6 books.

There were times I feared 6 books was ambitious and it highlighted how little time I get. As I actively tried to combat it, I found more time to read. By the end of 2019 I had exceeded my goal.

Here is the collection of 2019 reviews.

Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton

img_7898

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

img_0116

Save the Cat Writes a Novel by Jessica Brody

img_1708

Duet Rubato by Claerie Kavanaugh

copy of copy of copy of happily ever author

Envy by J D Groom

copy of copy of copy of copy of copy of happily ever author

You Stole My Heart… Do I have to take your name? By Sarah Neofield

copy of copy of copy of copy of happily ever author

Deepest Blue by Sarah Beth Durst

copy of copy of copy of copy of copy of copy of happily ever author

The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa

img_6227

That’s not all. There are books I finished and have yet to write my review. But, I will post them. Look out for my upcoming reviews of the following:

Crown of Conspiracy by Kara S Weaver

Good Reads:  Trust me by Maddie James

I think I will look at making a book review page on my website to make finding these easier for readers.  

If you enjoyed this post you may also like:

My Books

Why I love YALC

I got to tour Ingram Spark’s print facility

Felixstowe Book Festival and My White Knight


Discover more ways to connect with me by clicking my link tree:

@Redfae

 



from WordPress https://ift.tt/37ApWJC

No comments:

Post a Comment