Thursday 28 May 2015

Ordered

I ordered my beauty treats for this month:


From Yes Style I have ordered Missha B Signature BB Cream #13.  This cost £21.90 with free shipping (7 to 14 days).  I did see I could get it cheaper on eBay but I wasn't sure if it was the real thing.


From Holland and Barrett I got Dr Organic Snail Gel Cream (£19.99) and four Dr Organic Snail Gel Masks (£1.99 each).  I've had my eye on this cream for ages but the price is really steep.  I almost bought it when it was reduced to £12.99 but didn't realise what a bargain that was until the price jumped back up.


Well... today, H&B have an amazing offer on!  "Buy 2 or more get 25% off.  Buy 5 or more get 50% off all dr. organic".  I added the cream to my basket and then looked up the cheapest Dr Organic product (the masks) and added four of them.  This came to £13.97 + £1.99 postage (grand total of £15.96).






From Beauty BayI bought their blender sponge for £2.50 (pink was sadly the only colour left).  I then treated myself to the Pixi Mesmerizing Mineral Palette in Emerald Gold at £13.20 to ensure I got free delivery (free 2 day tracked delivery on spends over £10 otherwise £1.95).  My grand total came to £15.70.









No comments:

Post a Comment